From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simulink driver for PCI-6132

I have an S-Series PCI-6132 analog input data acquistion card. I am trying to use it with Matlab's XPC target kernel, but they currently don't have a simulink driver for any S-series cards, is there a generic driver or a workaround so that I don' t have to get a new daq card?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,971 Views)

Jpalme,

I did some research on the driver support between National Instrument’s PCI-6132 that you’re using with the third party device. From my understanding, you seem to note that the NI-DAQmx Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox does not seem to incorporate with the third party card.

In which case, this software driver line is created and supported by MathWorks, Inc.®  and they should be able to provide you an answer about whether there is a workaround.

If I’m mistaken or there is another resource you were referring to, please feel free to reply below.

Regards,

Ali S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments

MATLAB® and Simulink® are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.

Regards,

Ali S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,945 Views)