Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up for loadcell, temperature,fuelflow and rpm sensors?

Hai,

any one can help me to do this setup in LabView.8.

1. I wanted to set up the loadcell,temperature,fuelflow and rpm sensors.
2. Need to change  these analog sensor signals into digital signals through  USB Data Acquisition  system

thanks

teljo

Message 1 of 6
(3,767 Views)

Hi Teljo,

If you want to setup these different types of measurements, I recommend creating a task in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX). You will be able to test your readings there before acquiring any data within LabVIEW. Also, there is no programming involved when you do this.

As for converting your signals: I'm not quite clear on what you are asking here. The analog signals go through an A/D converter inside of your USB Hardware that converts these signals before they get to your computer. Please let me know if you are trying to accomplish something else.

Regards,
Hal L.

Message 2 of 6
(3,753 Views)
hi Hal L

thank you very much for your replay.

regards
teljo
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,735 Views)
Hi Hal L,

I want to know two more things.

1.After the signals goes through the DAQ, can i see a digital form in LabView with MAX software.

2.Also i want to know, how can i WRITE DOWN these sensor mesurments in Excel or Microsoft word?.How can i link this things{Excel or Microsoft word} with LabView?.If you have any idea please mail me.

{loadcell,thermocouple,fuel flow sensor,tachometer or rpm counter}these are my sensors

If you can please give me an example .thanks

Regards,
Teljo.

@HAL L wrote:

Hi Teljo,

If you want to setup these different types of measurements, I recommend creating a task in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX). You will be able to test your readings there before acquiring any data within LabVIEW. Also, there is no programming involved when you do this.

As for converting your signals: I'm not quite clear on what you are asking here. The analog signals go through an A/D converter inside of your USB Hardware that converts these signals before they get to your computer. Please let me know if you are trying to accomplish something else.

Regards,
Hal L.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,700 Views)
Hi Hal L,

I want to know two more things.

1.After the signals goes through the DAQ, can i see a digital form in LabView with MAX software.

2.Also i want to know, how can i WRITE DOWN these sensor mesurments in Excel or Microsoft word?.How can i link this things{Excel or Microsoft word} with LabView?.If you have any idea please mail me.

{loadcell,thermocouple,fuel flow sensor,tachometer or rpm counter}these are my sensors

If you can please give me an example .thanks

Regards,
Teljo.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,693 Views)

In MAX you should be able to select the analog channels and see a waveform get charted. For the digital signals you can see the ON/OFF states in MAX. You can do the same in LabVIEW with waveform charts and graphs and LED indicators for the digital signals.

Yes, you can export the data easily to Excel. Under Help in Labview, use find examples with the words Excel and spreadsheet to start with.

Good luck, let us know if we can be of further help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 6 of 6
(3,686 Views)