Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schematic for DAQ board

Is it possible for me to get a schematic drawing for the AT-MIO-16DE-10 so that our staff electronics repair person can look at the board? Obviously I understand that you have a vested interest in my sending the board in for repair; but it would be nice if I could have someone here look it over quickly to see if there is a simple solution to the problem. If it is truly a minor problem with the board, I'd like to avoid an expensive repair.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,535 Views)
Eharley,

It is policy of National Instruments not to give away schematics of its boards' design. Furthermore, even though you call NI phone or email support, they will not give away that info. However, there might be an alternative, which is contacting your Field Sales Engineer of your zone, tell him or her your issue, and he or she can make a final and more powerful decision.

Hope this information is helpful.

L Aguila
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,535 Views)
What type of problem are you experiencing with the board? Installation? Accuracy? Completely dead?

Hardware schematics are considered highly proprietary and are not distributed. If you would like to call in about a specific feature on the board (burnt resistor, funny lookin cap, etc.), one of the engineers here would be happy to help. While a full schematic is probably out of the question, there are several resources available for you to troubleshoot the board yourself. The best place to start is probably the Hardware Installation Wizard or the AT E Series User Manual. If neither
of these resolve the installation issue, please give a call to one of the engineers here.

If the board is installed correctly, but you are concerned about accuracy or one of features, then take a look at our online E Series Diagnostic Utility.

Regards,

Brent R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,535 Views)