From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem creating a traditional NI DAQ virtual channel

Solved!
Go to solution

hello friends,

actually i am changing the daq computer of one machine, but for now i am having problems when i try to create a virtual channel.

i can see the board on devices and interfaces but when i fill the parameters of the analog channel exactly in the step that give the hardware channel and ports, not appear anything and when i finish the configuration in virtual channel properties appear configuration invalid and there i can not select anything in hardware channels.

i don`t know what happen?

i installed labview 2009 in windows 7 with MAX 5.0 and NI DAQ 9.4

please help me or any ideas about...

thanks...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,633 Views)

There is no such thing as traditional daq 9.4. The latest is 7.4.4 and that does not work on windows 7. There is no version of traditional daq that runs on windows 7.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,627 Views)

thanks for your answer, then i must to change the operating system?or there is another way to solve this problem. i just want to configure two pressure transducers using the same hardware. i try with daqmx channel but should have another board to interconnect the transducers.

thanks for all...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,622 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cordero
You can change os or change to DAQmx. Traditional DAQ was made obsolete when DAQmx was introduced with LabVIEW 7. If your card is one of the old cards that is not supported by DAQmx, then yes, you would also have to replace that if you stayed with windows 7.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,616 Views)