From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no supported device found

I have done a complete setup of CDs including labview and device drivers. I use a PCI 6014 with BNC2110. when I launh the DAQ assistant in labview, in the "my pysical channel" labview doesn't find any supported device. Can you help me to solve this problem?
I don't know if i'm in the correct section.
My aim is to use the BNC2110 to acquire a signal but also to generate a signal with caracteristic that you can change in real time.
When I use the measurement and automation explorer I manage to acquire a signal and to generate one.
When I take an example I have this error on labview:

Error -200220 occurred at DAQmx Create Channel (AI-Voltage-Basic).vi

Possible reason(s):

Device identifier is invalid.

Device Specified: Dev1

Task Name: _unnamedTask<0>

Thank you.

PS: I have done a mistake I post this msg in another not correctsection
labview 7.0
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,882 Views)
If you are using named channels in your DAQ configuration, you need to make sure that the names are configured correctly if you install to another machine.

As far as I know, this isn't done automatically. This means going into MAX and configuring the channel names there before running the LabVIEW code.

According to the error message though, it might simply be that the device numbers for the boards in MAX are different than on the machine where you programmed. You can used named channels to get around this (Once they're configured). Otherwise I believe it's possible to change the device nr. in MAX to match what you need.

Hope this helps

Shane.

PS If there's an automatic way of solving this problem, please let us know.....

Message Edited by shoneill on 03-24-2005 03:36 PM

Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,872 Views)
I'have just finished to delete everything one my computer (drivers, labview...) and done a complete setup.
When I launch MAX I don't know what I have to configure one my card.. I can just test and it works, the peripheric number is 1, in accessoty I put BNC2110, and that is all. I don't find where I can configure channels or channels name.
I tried to create an new VI with DAQ assistant but it does not work : "no device supported".... 😞

Message Edited by ramiral on 03-24-2005 09:12 AM

labview 7.0
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,866 Views)
I forgot to say that the "no supported device" is written instead of channels inside the part "My physical channel"
labview 7.0
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,855 Views)
No one know where is the problem?
😞
I'm downloading new DAQ drivers maybe it will change something..
labview 7.0
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,847 Views)
I managed to solve the problem by downloading new drivers 7.4 😉
labview 7.0
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,821 Views)