Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mDNS Responder Service error 65549

Solved!
Go to solution

I installed the mDNS beta and rebooted several times. The services started every time.

Thank you all for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,340 Views)

rename C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\mDNS Responder\nimdnsResponder.exe to nimdnsResponder.bak, and place this new executable there. Restart the system and see if the service starts up or if they continue to get errors.

This is a File we do not take Responisibility for since it is not officially distributed. Please see it as a help-your-self workaround until the final fixed Version is beeing released.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,296 Views)

The zip has been removed from the above post. If you need this patch, feel free to post to request it and we can send a copy. However, since the software hasn't been released yet, it will only be sent out by request rather then available for public download. This process will allow for a better depiction of how often the patch is required. 

Kind Regards, 

Luke West | Product Support Engineer | National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,281 Views)

The new version of the mDNS Responder can be downloaded as part of NI System Configuration 5.3.2. The download is free and can be found at this website: http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/3336/lang/en

Luke W

Product Support Engineer

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,256 Views)

I have been getting this error for some time and workarounds are getting to be too much trouble.

I downloaded and installed NI System Configuration 5.3.3, but that hasn't fixed it.

More ideas please, and soon!

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,210 Views)

Mark_Holm, 

I'm sorry that the latest NI System Configuration 5.3.3 did not solve your issue. Have you tried the steps in this KnowledgeBase

Just to clarify, do you see the error only when you reboot your computer? Or does the service always give an error?

Maggie
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,189 Views)

Mark_Holm, 

I apologize. But it seems my above link is incorrect. Please see this KnowledgeBase with some tips to get your system working today. However, they may not help if you are getting the error every time you restart your computer. 

Maggie
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,174 Views)