Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to short signal pin

Solved!
Go to solution

please find the attached file where 2 connectors are mentioned.i want to short  OUT and IN pin of j5 without using realy and NI DO.how we can do these mechanism using different electronic component and labview.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,758 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Risuraj

A relay is by far the simplest route.  What is your problem with using a relay?

The other route I would consider is a MOSFET.  But if you are going that way, you might as well just get a Solid State Relay (SSR).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,753 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Risuraj

A small SSR controlled by a abused RS232 handshake line ?

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,733 Views)

can i use opto-isolator(optocoupler)??how to control this one using NI c series module??can u suggest some optocouler for this implementaion?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,718 Views)

@Risuraj wrote:

can i use opto-isolator(optocoupler)??how to control this one using NI c series module??can u suggest some optocouler for this implementaion?

What C series modules are you using?  Or are you looking to buy one?  NI does have some relay modules you could just use instead of making up a bunch of circuitry.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,698 Views)

i am going to choose G2 RL-1A E DC 24V mechanical relay datasheet attached with post.To control the realy i have c series NI 9476 DO.can i use this setup for my application.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,644 Views)