From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a plot of several variables vs current time?

As I said, use a chart.

Look at the example program called Real Time Chart in order to get a timestamp on the x axis. Since you are doing a single point acquisition, it probably does not matter whether you use waveform data type. The time between samples is going to have quite a bit of jitter.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,169 Views)

thank you for helping!!!! Waveform chart is working fine 🙂

Just have have a litle problem....every time i stop the program i run it again the values previouly ploted on the chart dont desapear....and the time starts to count from the last value displayed on the chart...is there any way to solve this....like a kind of reset of the chart ?

thank you a lot

JOSE

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,158 Views)

Sorry to disturb again but is there any way to plot more than one variable Vs time on the same chart?

thanks

JOSE

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,154 Views)

To clear a chart, look at the example called 'How to Clear Charts & Graphs'. To plot multiple traces, look at the example called 'Charts'. Go to help and select Find Examples. You can go to the search tab and enter 'Charts'.

With context help turned on and from the block diagram, the help window will also show you how to plot multiple traces. You should always have context help turned on and you should make an attempt to use that and to do a search of the example programs.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,148 Views)