Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add DAQ analog output to Gauss Mod Sine Generation VI

I want to generate an analog signal of Gauss Mod Sine Waveform. I find a VI example of Gauss Mode Sine generation but do not know how to add a continues analog output into the block diagram. The output of Gauss Mode Sine generation is an array that contains a Gaussian-modulated sine pattern. I want to know how to connect this array to DAQ and transfer to a continuous analog output.

Thanks a lot!

Jiayi Qin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,771 Views)

Jiayi Qin,

You can output the gaussian waveform in the same way that you can output any waveform. You just need to wire the Gaussian Modulated Sine Pattern VI into the DAQmx Write in any analog output example. You can find analog output example VIs in LabVIEW by selecting Help>>Find Example. This will open the Example Finder. In the example finder select Hardware Input and Output>>DAQmx>>Analog Output. You can replace any of the generated waveforms in these examples with the Gaussian Modulated Sine Pattern.

The example VI you attached has three separate waveforms. Were you interested in outputting all three waveforms or just the Gaussian Modulated Sine Pattern?

Regards

Carli S.
Troubleshooting & Maintenance Digital Business Manager - NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,755 Views)