cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I read 4 analogs channels at the same time with MCC

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

with mcc libraries, and a classic PCi-6034 Card ( by measurement computing), I want to read 4 analog channels at the same time. I would like to make a ''oscilloscope'' with 4 channels.  How can I read 4 channels at the same time with mcc?

MF

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,919 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mf_12_mf

Hello MF,

Thanks for using NI support.  I'm assuming you are trying to program in LabVIEW.  Where exactly did you get the MCC library from?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,900 Views)

yes, in labview

I got the mcc library there:  http://www.mccdaq.com/daq-software/universal-library-lv.aspx    On the Measurement Computing web site.

today, I was able to read 4 analogs channels at the same time, with aInscfg.vi and selchan.vi  ...

Now, my problem is:   I have recorded 1000 counts,(array of 1000 values) and I want to insert at the end of this 1000 count a new serie of 1000 count. I used a while loop, but there is a few counts missing between 2 series, no matter what the rate is.

With a frequency generator  connected on my analogs channels, the wave sine is breaking between 2 series and the problem is that I want it to be in continue and in real-time on a graph.

What Should I do?

If you want further explanations,  I got pictures of my VI. that I could send you.

thanks.

MF!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,889 Views)

It sounds like a issue with the DAQ board. I have never used mcc cards and don't ever plan to but with NI hardware and software, you can configure the card for continuous acquisition. If you do that, then there will be no gaps. If you don't the DAQ card will acquire, , stop, transfer, and start another acquisition - causing a gap. Unless someone here has experience, you should really be contacting mcc.

p.s. This board is really just for NI hardware anyway.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,879 Views)