From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me in reading the data back

tis is my reading part of the program...

seems very little n i still wanna improve on it... thx again dennis

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,184 Views)
Okay, now you're writing and reading text file instead of a binary file. That makes it simple for you to read the file and determine whether the data is as you expect. The error message you got is fairly self-explanatory in that the file doesn't contain a pulse that meets the reference level requirements. What do you see when you do the read? Can you post an example of the lvm file?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,164 Views)

hello dennis thx 4 the reply...the error pop-up says tat

Possible reason(s):

Analysis:  The waveform did not cross the mid reference level enough times to perform this measurement.  Check the signal length, reference levels, and ref level units.

i tried all the ways tat i can tink of but 2 no avail...

thx again dennis 4 taking the trouble..

i really appreciate it...

i try 2 attach u the example i m reading but i m not sure u can get it....

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,151 Views)

hello dennis i try 2 attach the example but i can't...maybe i juz tell u wad type of data i m reading

i m reading ECG signals from a bioamplifier..my frequency is about only 1.044hz

actually i already post an attachment of the photo of the ECG signals..

i hope tis can help u clear my doubts..or maybe u can tell me how do i attach my example...

thx dennis...sorry 4 all the trouble but plz help me coz i tried 2 ask around & nobody knows about this LabView software

u r my only source of help i could get & thx again

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,150 Views)

Hello spawn,

Try looking at the Write to Text File.vi and Read from Text File.vi shipping examples.  These demonstrate how to write to and read from text files from LabVIEW.  You can find these from LabVIEW by selecting Help >> Find Examples...  Then browsing to Fundamentals >> File Input and Output.

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Sean C.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,123 Views)
I don't get any error when I read a protion of the file and get a heartbeat rate. In your loop, you read until the EOF is detected and then the last record is empty and that's why you're getting an error. Why don't you place the pulse measurement function inside the while loop? Wire it to the edge of the while loop, right click on the terminal, and select Enable Indexing. This will create an array of values. You can remove the last element in the array and then calculate the heartbeat for each value or take an average.
Message 16 of 17
(1,116 Views)

hi dennis & sean...

thx 4 the reply ...i really apreciate it...

thx again...

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,110 Views)