Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me in reading the data back

hello guys...i have some problem here i hope somebody can assist me plz..

the scenario is tat i hv write my data to my program but then when i wanna read it back i cannot read co an error message pop-up saying tat :  File datalog type conflict. i hv attach my program so i hope anyone of u can plz go thru n modify it plz....
i dunno wad else 2 do....

thx in advance
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(3,696 Views)
You have a datalog type conflict because with the Open File function (and why do you have two open file functions?), you specify a cluster with a 1D array as the type. In your other post, you have a simple 1D array that you're writing. Eliminate the bundle function in your read VI and see if that works.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(3,672 Views)
hi dennis.....
it seems tat my program is getting worse...
it cant read anything...i tried 2 do wad u said the another error pop up...
it says input parameter invalid...
plz help me again

i m sorry 2 trouble u

thx dennis
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(3,661 Views)
Post the modified VI and an example of the file you're trying to read.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(3,649 Views)
hi dennis thx again 4 all ur trouble....but rite now there is some kind of problem on my card i need 2 repair it...
i think i could only post u my program & the example on monday...sorry again & thx 4 all the trouble u going thru 4 me
i really appreciate it
btw my type of data i reading is on ECG signal..& i data logging  the readings & waveform 2 a file which i m still not sure wad file is best 2 save it coz i m still a novice on this labview...i colud save the file data  but the problem comes when i wanna read it back..
thx 4 ur patient
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(3,635 Views)
sorry.....
tis is my example...
thx again dennis...
i really appreciate ur help
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(3,620 Views)
i think i miss this reading back program...
i really hope u can assist me dennis thx...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(3,617 Views)
i m not sure whether u can read tis example or not?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(3,604 Views)
You still have the bundle function that you're using on the 1D array constant. Remove it. In fact, you don't need the Open function at all since you've already got Open/Create/Replace File. Wire the data type to the Read File byte stream type input.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(3,580 Views)
hello dennis...i m seriously sorry 2 disturb u....
i really dun quite understand wad u trying 2 say but then i did another type of programming
this seems better but then when the reading data again when i put my timing&transition in the while loop an error pop-up saying tat the mid referance level does not not cross enough time to measure i will attach u both my reading & writing of data logging..
i m so sorry if i annoy u or sumthing...
i really appreciate ur respond...
btw this is my 1st time using tis LabView so i hope u bear wif me

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(3,559 Views)