Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message:AppVer: 1.1.3.1473 ModName: nicppaiu.dll

Hi ,

i am getting problem in collecting data. i have an application called RADiAS which is on C++ ( VS2003) its using :

NI 7.5 version

MS2003

To trigger this app i am making another app in c++ (VS2005)and for this i am installing following software's on my system ( Windows XP) :

1. NI 7.5

2. MS 2003

3. VS2003

and after that i install the clients for the app RADIAS which is used for vibe analysis after collecting the data.

Having just NI 7.5 on the sytem, my app is working fine and i am able to collect data with the card DAQcard -6062E.But as soon as i install MS2003, i am getting the following error message:

AppName: radias_remote.exe AppVer: 1.1.3.1473 ModName: nicppaiu.dll

ModVer: 7.1.0.388 Offset: 00078f03

I am trying to install MS2003 to use the C++ libraries from it in my new app which is on VS2005.

so i need the info :

1.Is NI 7.5 + MS2003 + DAQ-6062E - is not compatible versions .what the error message means? if not then which version of MS i should I use with NI 7.5 and how to get it?

2. Can i include the libraries/ include files of MS2003 in VS2005 ? I cannot go to higher version of NI from 7.5.

so need a combination which will not affect the working of already build application RADIAS which uses NI 7.5 or lower versions with 6062E card. and also how to use libraries in my c++ program on VS2005 with that version of MS and NI 7.5?

I am waiting for the reply eagerly.

NI Software : Visual C++ version N/A

NI Hardware : Multifunction DAQ device DAQCARD-6062E

Driver Version : 7.5

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,896 Views)
Microtweet has contacted National Instruments with this issue. I will post an update once the problem has been resolved. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nathan
NI Chief Hardware Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,877 Views)

Hello

I can not execute an application developed with VS2010 & MStudio 2013.

Error detail is "There is no nicappaiu.dll to execute the application".

Please let me know how can I fix this error.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,480 Views)

Hey sebastianminsuk,

This post is from 2008 and I think you would get more traffic if you posted a new thread. A new post also helps us track the issues so we can better assist our users. In the new post, could you include a general overview of your application (what it is supposed to do) as well as the file hierarchy that is associated with your executable? Are you trying to run the executable on a development machine or a deployment machine?

Thank you,

-KP

Kurt P
Automated Test Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,472 Views)