Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error - 200248

Hi,

I am currently using a DAQ USB 6211 with the NI DAQmx Base 3.5 driver on Scientific Linux.

I tried running the example "DAQmxBase PID Control-Single Channel.vi" but I get the error:

"Error -200428 occured at Value passed to the Task/Channels In control is invalid"

In highlight mode, the error occurs at the "export signal" vi. I have never been able to use this vi from this device.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,075 Views)

Hi Bobino,

After doing some digging around about this error code, it looks like it has something to do with the task name input to one of the DAQmx Base VIs. Has this example ever worked for you on this computer or another? Also, could you post a screenshot of the error message you are getting and also a screenshot of your block diagram and front panel so I can see how things are configured?

Regards,

Tommy G.
Product Manager - Search
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,057 Views)

Hi,

I have never been able to make this work but I am fairly new to labview.

Here are the screenshot requested.

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,054 Views)

Hi Bobino,

After looking at the error code you posted, I did find a KnowledgeBase article talking about getting error 200428 when using NI-DAQmx Base which is in the following link: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/7705D38D59EF562886256F79007E4B5A?OpenDocument. Take a look through the article and also the related link in the article and let me know if that helps you out with your issue.

Regards,

Tommy G.
Product Manager - Search
Message 4 of 4
(3,021 Views)