Multifunction DAQ

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can any module provide 120Kv isolation between input and output

i have one problem that i want to take a data from a system into my pc. but i want  120Kv isolation between the system and pc and if possible between channels also.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2


National Instruments has several boards which provide isolation including the PCI-6230 Isolated M Series card, which is rated for "60 VDC continuous bank isolation, 1,400 Vrms/1,950 VDC channel-to-bus isolation withstand for 5 s".

Unfortunately there are no modules which provide the level of isolation you desire for your application.  I do know of any boards (National Instruments or otherwise) that provide 120 kV isolation.

Jennifer O.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2