Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cDAQ-9132 installer issues

Solved!
Go to solution

@Richie_Kurvers wrote:

Thank you all for the information.

It's even worse than I thought. Setting back an image, with the supplied DVD, is also a problem.

I will send the cDAQ-9132 back for restoring it.

Now I know enough. Because of all the replies and my experience, it won't happen again.

Just to be clear: Removing all the NI software is referring to the software on your PC or Laptop that is being utilized to created the "Installer", and not the software on the cDAQ. Another point is that in my experience the EXE that was created should work normally on your cDAQ if you just copy it to the cDAQ; only the installer has an issue. So if you don't absolutely need an installer, just copy the EXE to the cDAQ and your app should work. As I mentioned, this was in my experience.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(631 Views)

@Richie_Kurvers wrote:

Thanks for the additional information.
First I have to fix the install/uninstall issue because of the latest Package Manager version.
I don't no how, but maybe I figure out something. All information on this matter would be helpfull.

Try Uninstalling the Package Manager using windows uninstall in the control panel and then re-install the package manager from the NI website. When you finally uninstall all NI software from your laptop or PC using the Package Manager make sure you check for any NI software that didn't get uninstalled by using the Windows Control Panel and uninstall using the Windows Control Panel uninstall function.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(628 Views)

Yes I Know about the EXE. I usually apply an Installer if no NI software is at the target. With that, the runtime engine is installed.

All following programs I use only an EXE.

That's exactly the point about the Package Manager, it is absolutely not possible to uninstall it.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(620 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richie_Kurvers

The cDAQ-9132 has returned and I have my application running.
I used an installer (LV2019) so the runtime engine will install automatically .
The only thing I had to do, was to change the version in the *.ini file

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(593 Views)