Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which NI module to choose for low current measurement ?

Hello,

I've searched through pretty much all the manuals of NI current measuring modules and I can't seem to find what I need.

I have issues understanding most of what's written cause I'm not really used to this. On most manuals I've read the informations are unclear, I'm lost and confused between Aeff, Arms, etc.

So I'd be really grateful if someone could help me find a data acquisition system that allowed to measure a low current of around 550mA on three different phases of a current. I reckon I'd need something that can measure current between 0A and 1A, but I couldn't find anything close to this.

For example, it says here that NI-9246 - NI can only measure values ranged between 1A and 5A... All I want to do is measure a current between 0A and 1A (or more, I don't care as long as I can have precize values around 550mA).

I would really appreciate if someone more confortable with this field of work could help me find what I need.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(815 Views)

Hello, Mercurorobin!
You should look for something like NI-9227, here is the datasheet. It measures current from 0A to 5A and have an acceptable accuracy for your measurement. Here is the Datasheet

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(693 Views)