Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is a good place to sell NI myDAQ?

Hi, I want to sell my NI myDAQ, but not sure where is a good place (not craigslist or ebay).

I have been searching all over for a place to sell some used labview equipment I have.  I do not really want to sell on ebay or craigslist, as I would like to sell to someone who knows what they are buying.  Does NI have a place to sell used equipment, or do they have a buy back program?  Either might be a good idea.  I have a brand new NI myDAQ.  Anybody know I good resource to sell at?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(8,033 Views)

You may want to reconsider using eBay. If you search for NI products on eBay you may be surprised at how much equipiment is sold on their site. My guess is anyone looking for 2nd hand equipment from NI is going to have an understanding of what they want.

David C
Message 2 of 22
(8,026 Views)

Hi!

I need myDaq for a lab, so if you still have it, I would be very interested to buy it!! I live in holland, would it be possible to send here? Do you know how much it would cost? 

Thank you very much in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(7,557 Views)

I live in the Netherlands and I've also a myDAQ for sale(hardware)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(7,363 Views)

Hi

I need to buy a used MYDAQ for my project .So reply me if any one is ready to sell their used MYDAQ...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(7,032 Views)

Hey guys i have a myDAQ for sale and it has only been used for two times only. Let me know if anyone is interested...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(6,748 Views)

Hey guys i have a myDAQ for sale and it has only been used for two times only. Let me know if anyone is interested...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(6,748 Views)

I need one asap if you still have it  available and if you are close

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(6,438 Views)

If you still have it text me: 561-808-3844

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(6,437 Views)

i have one available for you, i live in eindhoven