From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using PCI-6221 Digital Output to perform GMW 3172 Nov 2012 Section 9.2.18 Switched Battery Lines

Greetings all! So glad I figured out how to post my question...

I am trying to program a simple digital waveform out a PCI-6221 or PCI-6132 S Series, the timeing for this in the micrseconds. 

GMW 3172 Nov 2012.PNG

Code for switched battery lines.PNG

Problem is I can not get it out to the PCI card.. I got everything else completed, but have not been able to read it out my PCI card.. any suggestions?

Thanks all for any help given.

Message 1 of 6
(4,490 Views)

can't believe that I missed that... 

I changed it to N Sample Waveform, but still am not seeing anyhting on the digital output. any other suggestions? 

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,461 Views)
All of your setup is hidden in the task that you created so I have no idea what else might be wrong. Do you get an error?
Message 4 of 6
(4,451 Views)

should it be a task? I have it as a Global Channel.

I am not recieving any errors but here is the NI Max Configuration.NI MAX Setup.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,436 Views)
It looks like the digital channel is set for a software timed single sample. If you create a task, you can specify timing. There are also examples that you can look at where the timing and other configuration is set on the block diagram. You need to provide a clock source and use the correlated I/O pins for a hardware timed output.
Message 6 of 6
(4,429 Views)