From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB 6343 XSeries Documentation for "DAQWriteNChanNSamp1DDigWfm"

Hey guys,

I write a wrapper in python. At the moment i'm looking for the function "DAQWriteNChanNSamp1DDigWfm". These function i used to generate

a digital waveform in labview and now i will do it in python, but there is no documentation. Other functions are declared in the "NIDAQmx.h".

In Labview i found this prototype for the function (it's located in "nilvaiu.dll"): "int32_t DAQWriteNChanNSamp1DDigWfm(uintptr_t taskID, double timeout, uint8_t autoStart, const HWAVES  data, uint32_t *nunmSamplesWriten, LStrHandle extendedErrorInfo);"

This doesnt look like the other prototypes.

Can anyone help me (code in C would be great too)?

PS: in Python I get a WindowsError: exception: access violation writing 0x00000000

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,286 Views)

I found a solution for my problem.

I used "DAQmxWriteDigitalLines" Function for creating a Waveform, but now i have another problem with the buffer.

It's impossible to generate a waveform higher than 20kHz. In Labview is it possible, I dopn't know the reason for this problem.

I think there is a problem with the used buffer.

Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,259 Views)

Hi, 

I am facing the same problem, can you share the python code?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,228 Views)