Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6009 collect data in continuous mode will lead to the computer into blue screen of death

Hello, everyone. I have been puzzled by this problem for a week long, please give my some suggestions if you might know.

I am using Win 7 64 bit, Labview 2015 32 bit, DAQmx 15.1.1, USB 6009.

I tested the USB 6009 with its analog input with on demand mode, N samples mode, both will work. When I use continuous mode, it will collect data normally, but at the time I stop the code, the computer will show a blue screen of death. I have reinstalled Labview or DAQmx for many times, this problem still happened.

Could anybody explain why and how to solve this problem?

Some related files are attached.

Thanks in advanced to help me!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,950 Views)

Hi Colleague

I tried to reproduce exactly the code you attached and It ran perfectly on my computer. I am wondering that there are some considerations that could be related to your operating system since this seems to be an unusual behavior. I would like to know what would happen if you use the DAQmx API, instead of using the DAQ Assistance. This because using the DAQ functions of LabVIEW you will have more control over what your data acquisition process is doing. Here I attach an example that you can use to start.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,914 Views)