Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB 6000 Digital I/O lines direction and status

Hello, I have just bought an USB 6000 and I am trying to read some Voltage values from the analog output through Labview.I created a Task and I can read the values as I want, but I have a problem with the configuration of the Digital I/O through Labview.

I configured the Digital I/O lines direction and status through the Measurement and Automation Explorer TestPanel (screenshot attached) but I would like to do this programmatically because each time i disconnect the USB cable or restart my computer these settings are gone.

I looked for some examples or some guides but I can't get this done even though it seems really easy.

I thought I could use the "DAQmx Set PowerUp States (Digital).vi" but when I do it i get error -200663 DAQmx Set Power Up States (Digital).vi<append>

Can you help me? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,480 Views)

Hello cassaniti,

setting power up state is not supported also only on demand timing. The screenshot are based on the examples from the example finder.

test.PNG

Hope this helps.

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,445 Views)

Yea that's how I got inspired to solve my problem! here's a snippet of my personal solution

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,434 Views)