From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-4431 connected to a USB 3.0 Port.

Thank you for the detailed information. You previously said that you were able to use the device on a laptop with USB 2.0. Do you still have this laptop available to try the device with? Or do you have another test machine? This would help us to determine if the device may need repair.

Best Regards,

Roel F.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,879 Views)

I do have the old machine.  It works on the old machine, but will occassionally have communication drops and need to be reset.  The drops are 2-3 times per day.  

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,870 Views)

Hi Mark5000,

This may be issue that requires more detailed troubleshooting. I am currently out-of-office, and will have limited time to devote to this issue. On-the-phone troubleshooting may be the best way to determine the cause of the issue, or if it needs repair, so if you prefer, I would recommend to call in at 866-275-6964 and ask to speak with one of our applications engineers. Thanks for choosing NI, and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Roel F.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,851 Views)

Hi Roel F.,

May USB 4431 work with a external sampling clock?

Or do you have a similar multi card like 4431 but can work with external sampling clock?

Regards. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(228 Views)