From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-1616HS-4 shows voltage on digital input

Solved!
Go to solution

First Post:

I have a USB-1616HS-4. It shows 3.3v on pins C4 and C5 which are configured as digital input and with nothing connected to those pins.  C0 to C3 and C6 to C7 do not show a voltage value.  This is with nothing attached.  Is this correct behavior or am I lost more than I thought?  I'm pretty new to DAQ in general, so I'm assuming there is something simple I am unaware of.  

Project:  I am updating an old inspection program that was written in VB6 and used a DAQBook/100 over a parallel port to collect data.  I'm using Vb.Net and the above mentioned USB-1616HS-4.  

Any hints or help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,241 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RickyG

The USB-1616HS-4 is a Measurement Computing product. You will probably get better support going through their support resources.

——
Brandon Streiff
ni.com/compactdaq · ni.com/daq
Message 2 of 3
(2,224 Views)

Well, not quite the answer I had hoped, and maybe a little embarrassing for me and my internet navigation skills.  But it is probably the most useful one I was going to get here.  🙂

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,208 Views)