Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to install a Lab-LC Card into an LC. Can't get it to work!

Can't get the settings to work and its driving me mad! I know its an old bit of kit, but I am working to a very tight budget and would be greatfull for any help you can offer.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,265 Views)
Hello;

I'm assuming you are working with a Lab-PC board. If that is the case, the latest version of the NI-DAQ driver that supports that board is version 4.6.1. Furthermore, that version of the driver is only supported on DOS and Windows 3.x OS.

That is probably why you can make it to work.

Hope this helps.
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,265 Views)
Thanks for your responce but I'm working with the Lab-LC from way back from 1992! (Sorry I'm poor it's all I can afford.) I've got it working now I think! I was a bit of a muppet and was trying to test it with the Lab-NB test app. Hindsight is a wonderfull advantage, but not as much as the ability to read my documentation! Those 2 letters meant I didn't go to bed until 3:30am and only then with a greatly diminished folicle count!
Do you know what is the latest version of Ni-DAQ software will work with it. I'm using a steam powered Mac LC, OS 7.5.5, 36Mb RAM, 400MB HD and the Lab-LC board.
Kind regards. Andy.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,265 Views)