Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The board PC-LPM-16 , PCI-6032E , PCI-6033 are with conversion sample-hold ? a

I have bought for a long time the cards PC-LPM-16 , PCI-6032E , PCI-6033E . Now I have necessity to acquire 16 channels without retard of time among a channel and another; do they have such cards this possibility?
If they don't have it does a list of the cards that they have the sample-hold exist?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,283 Views)
If you meant if these boards can perform simultaneous sampling. I got this idea because of your sentence "without retard of time among a channel and another". Those boards cannot perform simultaneous sampling, they have a single DAC for sampling all of the channels. Thus, there will always be a time delay between the sampling of one channel and the next one.

The boards that perform simultaneous sampling are the following PCI-6110, PCI-6111 and PCI-6115.

I hope this information is helpful, and if this is not the answer to your question. Can you state it more clearly, please? Sorry about this.

L Aguila
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,283 Views)
HEllo;

There isn't such board, but you could use two of the PCI-6710 boards (have 4 simultaneous sampled Analog Input channels), and synchronize both boards, through the RTSI bus, so they share the same clock signal.

Hope this helps.
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,283 Views)