Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization of TTL and Analog signal

Hello YuWang,

Thank you so much. Looks like it works well as you suggest. But I need some clarification.

How much you adjust the DI Max and Min Voltage for 0 and 1 state. Can we adjust according to my DI pulses polarity around V-P-P 2.50V (Slide 3)? The shape of pulses is not like that I show with Oscilloscope (Slide 3).

Please check the attachment. I tried to show my experimental design and what I required. I also add a screenshot of running code.  So for what you write code is working well now. Thank you again. Hope to see a useful suggestion from you. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(660 Views)

Hello Rehmanymu,

First, the DI Max and Min Voltage are determined by the device itself, you can find the relevant information in Device Datasheet and specification. For your device, 0-0.8V for 0 state, 2.2-5.25V for state 1.

For the graph of AI detection, I think it's due to the 'sample rate'(orange input of sample clock timing.vi), set it at least 10 times larger than the frequency of your signal, you can also decrease the 'samples per channel' to see a more detailed graph.

You can use  Help>>Show context help(Ctrl+H) to find the input/output of a vi and change the parameters to test what you need.

I hope it's useful for you.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(646 Views)

Hi Rehmanymu,

Is the problem solved after you modify the parameters?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(619 Views)

Hi YuWang,

Thank you for asking, Not yet, Still, I am trying, after changing the sampling rate. It shows like It was earlier.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(595 Views)

Hi Rehmanymu,

In my opinion, the remaining question is caused by improper parameter settings. Since I have no means of generating signals, I suggest you take a close look at the documentation I mentioned in my previous replies (synchronization, datasheet/spec), or check the relevant articles on the technical support page of the ni.com, and you may find useful information.

I hope it will be helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(576 Views)