Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal transfer for ni usb 6008

I am trying to send signals through NIUSB 6008 to an instruments.
I have a VI which might do the same but i am not sure as the VI has a browse switch (tasks/ ports being used), where i can select the ports (digital ports) of the NI USB. I am able to select the signals but when i run the VI the signals dont get treansferred through the NIUSB 6008.
 I am sure that the hardware connections are connected properly as i have tested the NIUSB 6008 by self testing the device and also through test panels provided in the measurement and automation software.
I understand that it might be simple but i am new to Labview and i am still learning.

Thank you all

Dee
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,693 Views)
Hi Dee,

What you have attached is 'DAQmx control task' and not a code for reading /writing to digital lines
choose a suitable example VI for AI,AO, DIO and counter operations from Examples shipped with labview, read documentation of each and use it.
Regards
Dev

Message Edited by devchander on 01-19-2006 04:14 AM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,691 Views)

Hi Dee,

Good examples to look at in LabView Example Finder are: Hardware Input and Output >> DAQmx >> Digital Generation >> Write Digital Port.vi or Hardware Input and Output >> DAQmx >> Digital Measurements >> Read Digital Port.vi

Regards,
Natasa
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,661 Views)