cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scaling and plotting of virtually generated data

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am fresher in DAQ related project. Please, help me to create this project. I have to perform 3 tasks and I am using DAQ assistant to create virtual NI9181 chassis and NI 9203. I have to use these 2 component. 

Here is my tasks: 

1) Scale generated signals between user defined ranges. (My output given by NI9181 is between 0-20mA. I want to scale it between userdefined max and min value.)

example: if output is 2mA and user defined max and min value is 0 and 10 then result should be 1.

2) I want to plot data of 8 channels into one graph

There are two requirements for this: 1) on X-axis graph should show timestamp on which date of data generated should be there

2) Graph should show all 8 channel data in one graph and with previous data

SORRY if I am sounding bit lazy and stupid but I am trying to perform this task but I can't do it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(923 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Winkyy303

1) Create a DAQmx scale. A linear Scale ( y = Mx + B) would use M = 62.5 and B = -0.25 to scale Amps to MyUnit and you should specify the scaled unit since it will populate to the CHART Y axis.  For a Logarithmic scale the math is left to the student as an exercise. 

2) Don't use a Graph use a Chart.

Try for an A+

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 3
(881 Views)

Thank you so much!!!

I have seen your so many solutions on forum and every solution works for me. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(871 Views)