Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCB-100A board assembly dimensions

Is a drawing available with dimensions of the circuit board inside the SCB-100A terminal block assembly.  The online CAD and dimensional drawings for the SCB-100A only dimension the outer case.  But in our application we will need to remove the case and mount several of these in a custom made enclosure.  I really just need the mounting hole pattern (4 hole pattern).  Thank you!

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,903 Views)

Here you can find the public available drawings (both 2D or 3D) http://digital.ni.com/hardref.nsf/websearch/f379f6db42aa957d86258123001b48c2

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,832 Views)

Those drawings only dimension the outer case.  I need the mounting hole dimensions of the board assembly inside the case.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,829 Views)

Hi Brendan,

I saw your Service Request open with an Application Engineer. I'm copying the information here so it's also public:

The topmost dimension on your image should be 3.06 in between the two holes. 
The leftmost dimension should be at about 4.47 in between the top and bottom hole 
The bottom two holes should be 4.89 in apart 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,811 Views)

Those dimensions are not correct. The top dimension cannot be 3.06” because the connector is ~3.30” wide and they are further apart than the width of the connector.  Eyeballing one of the we have installed in the lab the 4.47” seems a little large too. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,808 Views)

I am looking for the SCB-100A  Board Assembly dimensions drawings (not the drawing of the outer case, which is available publicly), this thread shows only the pic, but doesn't share the AutoCad (2D) drawings. How can I get that?  Please share, if available. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(932 Views)