Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program to replace SignalExpress 2015

Looking for suggestions regarding the best program to replace Signal Express. We currently use Signal Express 2015 for data acquisition using mass termination device USB-6212. We are collecting voltage measurements for basic physics experiments.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,194 Views)

Yes and it is good. The issue is that it is a free software and you have to log into use it. We would rather pay to have the software and not have students log in every time they use it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,160 Views)

Please see the following link:

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/52953/en/

It says you can buy a license and not login.

Message 4 of 8
(2,154 Views)

I believe Flexlogger is the newest attempt from NI.  I haven't played around with it yet, but have heard good things.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 5 of 8
(2,149 Views)

Thank you! I will give it a try.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,130 Views)

Thank you. We will give it a try and let you know if it works!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,129 Views)

Yes, thank you for the information. I will be checking with NI to find out if our license will permit use of the program without internet connection.

If you cannot access the Internet periodically to log in using your profile, you can purchase a license that provides a serial number you can use to activate DAQExpress without logging in. To learn more about purchasing a license of DAQExpress, please contact your local sales office.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,079 Views)