From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Supply for USB-6363

Apologies for bringing this up again -- there are multiple posts on this topic already, but all of them seem to be out of date.

I need a replacement power supply for a USB-6363 with screw terminals.  The product page no longer specifies the power supply to use with this device, and the product previously linked to in other forum posts, 781513-01, doesn't seem to be available.

Does NI have a replacement offering?  The closest I could find is the auxiliary supply linked to here: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/202611

However, I can't confirm the connector type from the information listed there.  (And who is NI trying to kid with that $224 list price?) Smiley Wink

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,181 Views)

The spec say:

USB
Power supply requirements 11 to 30 VDC, 30 W, 2 positions 3.5 mm pitch
pluggable screw terminal with screw locks
similar to Phoenix Contact MC 1,5/2-
STF-3,5 BK
Power input mating connector Phoenix Contact MC 1,5/2-GF-3,5 BK or
equivalent

You mean that the connector type noted isn't correct?    

I remember successfully powering a USB 63?? box with an old HP printer power supply flying around...

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,147 Views)

What's specified is right.  I'm just looking for a charger brick that has the appropriate connector already molded to the cable, so I don't have to hack something together to power these things.

In other words, I'm looking for a replacement to the power supply that came with the device in the first place.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,121 Views)

Just checked with the hardware library and confirmed the USB-6363 uses the same two-slot connector as other cDAQ products, so the 40W cDAQ power supply on this page should work.

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/213540#productlisting

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,108 Views)