cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCIe-6323 centos7 kernel:3.18.91-rt98

Solved!
Go to solution

我该如何选择PCIe-6323的驱动呢?能给个下载链接吗?

How to choose the Driver for PCIe-6323 in Centos7 with the kernel:3.18.91-rt98?

Please give me a link.

Thanks.

And please pardon me for I am not good at English.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,343 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ShuraDK

Hi,

1. You may refer to this link : NI Linux Device Drivers (October 2018)

2. For more information on how to install, please check this page: Downloading and Installing NI Driver Software on Linux Desktop

3. To check current support on software version please refer:  National Instruments Driver and Software Support for Linux Distributions

Message 2 of 6
(3,322 Views)

Thank you very much .

I have installed the "NI Linux Device Drivers (October 2018)",but there seems to be something wrong.It returns:"SMAP is enabled on this system and is not supported by NI-DAQmx.",so I will try to disabled SMAP next;

Thanks ;

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,304 Views)

Hello sir,

I am sorry to trouble you,but there is a question while I can't resolve.Please help me,thanks .

When I installed the NI Linux Device Drivers (October 2018) in my system ,I don't know how  to test my PCIe-6323 card. I thought that in dir /proc ,there will be a Virtual File about my driver ,but there isn't,and in dir /dev ,there isn't a Virtual Device File too.Is this normal?Or could you please tell me how to test my PCIe-6323 card while I have installed the NI Linux Device Drivers (October 2018) .

END:   please pardon me as I am not good at English.

Best.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,286 Views)

Hi,

You may test the PCIe-6323 in NI MAX using Self-Test. Once your device is detected, it will appear on the left panel in NI MAX.

NI MAX.PNG

If you don't have NI MAX, please refer to Download the Latest Version of NI MAX

Message 5 of 6
(3,272 Views)

Thank you  very much,sir.You'v help me a lot.

But NI MAX may be not supported by linux .

I have found my driver by run "lsni -v".

Thank you ,

the problem is resolved.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,246 Views)