Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-6224

Hi,

I use a PCI-6224 (two connectors) and I would like to get recordings simultaneously from two F/T Transducer (Nano 17). I got the LabView VI from ATI insdustrial automation website for multiple transducers but you need to have a device (DAQ card) for each F/T transducer to be allowed to enter two sets of channels and to get two different calibration files and you can not put the same device twice. So my question is: is there a way I can modify the VI to be able to read the two Nanos at the same time using the same device? Or would it be easier to modify the VI for a single transducer ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,293 Views)

Hi,

Could you attach/send the link of the VI that you downloaded?

We could probaly suggest better by looking at it

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,276 Views)
Here is the link:

http://www.ati-ia.com/products/ft/software/daq_software.aspx

Look under LabView Library, the file is DAQLABVIEW.ZIP. There is two VI one for a single transducer and the other is for multiple transducer.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,271 Views)

Hi,

I have looked at the code you provided and from what I can tell if you wish to perform the operations with a single DAQ device you will need to modify the input of the DAQmx create channel VI, the current vi takes the inputs from the front panel and concatenates into a single string. You can replace the set-up for loop with something similar to the screen shot below. The loop structure seems to be doing nothing more than taking the inputs from the user and using it to sync all of the devices. In your case this is not necessary. More examples can be found by going to LabVIEW Help>> Find Examples>>Hardware Input and Output>>DAQmx>>Analog measurements>>Voltage. I hope this helps to clear things up!!

Message Edited by jaced on 01-17-2008 04:05 PM
JaceD
Signal Sources Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,253 Views)