From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-6025e not showing up in 98SE legacy program

I have a Labview 5.1 program running on a 98SE system (don't ask).  I pulled out my PCI-6025e card to move it to another computer and then put it back in the original computer but it no longer recognizes the card.  THis is a mission critical computer.  I tried finding a driver and downloaded NIDAQ 6.9.3 but it doesn't see the card either and doesn't contain the .inf file the 98SE systems wants to install the PCI-6025e.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,485 Views)

Hi Berny,

Try to go to NI DAQ 6.6 I saw the manual and it says that it supports the 6025E and Win 98.

Regards,

steve.bm
AE | NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,475 Views)

Thanks but I tried a number of versions of NIDAQ.  The problem is that the card is not recognized by the system so NIDAQ would never even see it.  All I get is a PCI device detected and a yellow question mark.  I have elected to send the board to NI for repair on the off chance that something is wrong with it.  At least NI knows what it is doing and might be able to see it on their computer.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,469 Views)