Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-6024E Data Acquisition Board is not detected under Windows 2000

This was the first time we installed Windows 2000 in our computer. But our PCI-6024 Data Acquisition Board was not detected when Windows 2000 was loaded. When I opened Measurement and Automation, nothing was listed under Devices and Interfaces. When I closed Measurement and Automation, the errormessage was generated. I attached that error message to this e-mail.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,421 Views)
Make sure that the NI-DAQ driver is installed correctly before putting the PCI card in the computer. You can check the version of NI-DAQ listed in the software folder in MAX. Make sure you have the latest version of the driver.

NI-DAQ Download

We also have a good online installation guide for data acquisition devices that may be helpful.

installation guide
Regards,

Brent R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,421 Views)
Hello;

At this point, the best way to go about that is to uninstall the NI-DAQ driver completely from your machine, shutdown the computer, remove the board, and reinstall the driver (you can download the latest driver available at www.ni.com/support).

In case you still see the problem, try to swap slots and ultimately change the installation on a different machine.

Hope this helps.
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,421 Views)