Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS driver for 6071E on NI-DAQMX v8.7.1?

Solved!
Go to solution

In our latest shipments we have received the new version NIDAQ-MX v8.7.1. But the card, which is a 6071E, does not seem to be supported by this sw. On earlier versions like 8.6 the driver was installed automatically, but not in the new one. When trying to install a driver manually the card does not show in the list.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,376 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,372 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atele

The latest version is actually 8.9 and in the readme, the 6071E is listed. Try installing this.

Message 3 of 9
(3,367 Views)
Thanks for your quick responses. I'll report when the testing of 8.9 is completed.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,361 Views)
Thanks again. Version 8.9 solved my problem 🙂
Message Edited by Atele on 03-27-2009 08:40 AM
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,340 Views)

Could you please do a favor? Please mark Dennis post as solution to your problem and not your post. Hope you understand.

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,322 Views)

Sorry about that. I understand. But how do I change the tag? I can't find where to remove / add the solution label.. Anyone?

Regards,

Atle

(Novice)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,307 Views)

Atele wrote:

But how do I change the tag? I can't find where to remove / add the solution label.. Anyone?

In your post which you marked as solution, just click on the Options menu located at the top right corner of that post and select "Unmark" . Then click on the options menu at the top right corner of Dennis' post and select "Mark as solution".

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,303 Views)
Actually I tried that one without succeeding. I seemed to be logged in to the NI site, but not this forum / board. BUT when I noticed that I managed to log in here also. Thanks for all your help.
Message 9 of 9
(3,296 Views)