Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No scaling AND no module type error using the installer

Hi,

Maybe I should have made two questions, but here I go. To be honest I don't know what is happening and maybe the two problems are relied together.

1)The first one is that i need to measure data in current (4-20 mA) and when I use NI Max with a 9203, I get no sinus in my software. To be more precise, I only get 1 point X sampling rate. But, if I use a module that generate voltage (9205 by example) I get a sinus with my scaling applied to it.

So, what is the difference here? Why is it working with the 9205 and not the 9203?

The errors.

2) No errors are generated when I use NI Max (Simulated) and the two types of cards, but for physical materials, I only have access to a 9201 module (Voltage). The thing is that when I run the code from the developer window or from an .exe. I get an error saying that the soft need a module using current. The other thing, is that when I run the soft after installing it with the installer, no errors are generated...

So I was wondering if someone could explain me what I missed or give my an idea where to start my search to correct it.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,669 Views)