From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nidaq to Nidaqmx

Hi

I am trying to convert some nidaq code to nidaqmx code. As you can see in attached screendump I have a channeldefinition array and an array which defines the limits for these channels. They are put into the nidaq AIconfig vi which are perfectly happy about different limits for different channels.

Then I try to do the same in Nidaqmx using the DAQmx Create Channel and puts a list of channels into the vi. But this vi (DAQmx Create Channel) only acceps one min limit and one max limit which then are used for alle the channels.

The question is now, how do I create a tast with multiple channels which have different min and max limits??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,706 Views)

I use a FOR loop with a shift register for the Task.  You can just autoindex on all of your parameters.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 2
(3,688 Views)