Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO DAQmx device and how can i use DAQmx as virtual

Hi everybody.

need help. actually i am working on DAQmx for current. i want to know how can i use DAQmx if i am at home. i cannot have device all time with me. tell me about virtual DAQmx by making setting on my DAQ program that its virtually attached. i want to see my output without hardware

Regrads

Qasim

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,718 Views)

HI,

one of my friend help me regarding DAQ about virtual..i have design DAQ virtual using NI max software but now this error occured

i have done that ad still getting 2 errors.  i have attached files. i m using virtual DAQ

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,696 Views)

According to the error, you are trying to set the minimum value to something outside of a desired range of +-40mV.  What device are you using?  Can you share some of your code?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,693 Views)

Hi

i have attached a doc. actually i want to run 2 DAQ devices together. as virtual DAQ i cannot fix on current. with voltage it run with one DAQ and i get simulated signal on DAQ 1 only other donot give any simulated signal. kindly help me. i have make DAQ using Ni max and run in this program in block of physical channel.

i try to send u my file .vi but it cannot be attachedso i m sending u pic of my work

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,670 Views)