Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIDAQ Failing Intermittently

Hi,

I am using NIDAQ (P/N 152804C-01L). I am using Python to set it up and to also collect the corresponding data. However, I have started obtaining some errors while running it from time to time for no apparent reason to me. The following are the 3 types of errors that I have encountered:

"NI DAQ DAQ Error the specified device is not managed by this software stack. The operation could not be completed as specified. Task Name: unnamed Task<359/> Status code:-50301"

"Internal software error occurred in MIO software. Please contact National Instruments Support. Task Name: _unnamedTaks<35A Status Code -225217"

and

"The specified operation cannot be performed because a task has been aborted or a device has been removed from the system. Handle this situation as required by the application and then, if appropriate, attempt to perform the operation again. Task Name: _unnamedTask<189>. Status Code: -88709."

Does anyone have an idea as to what could be causing these errors, i.e. is there a usual problem that can cause these? It happens during our experimental runs - it can run for quite a while but then just dies for no apparent reason.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(552 Views)