Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI cRIO-FRC II compatible Modules? NI 9237

Hello everyone,

Can i use a "NI cRIO-FRC II" 4 slot as a base for my NI 9237 Module?

I would like to write a small labview .vi for strain gauge measurements, that uses NI 9237 as frontend and runs on my pc.

Maybe later i will add a digital IN on the NI 9237 to add switches and a little box

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,964 Views)

Ok the technical support said yes you can use the NI9237 together with the "cRIO-FRC II" but as a student you need the "student install" option to get the "LabVIEW Real-Time Module" 😕

so no recycled 4 slot daq box for me...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,929 Views)

Hi,

Can you succesfull to add NI 9237 to Crio FRC II?

I have same problem. My NI 9237 cannot see in Crio FRCII chasis.

If you have any update please share to me.

Thank you

@Meins321 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Can i use a "NI cRIO-FRC II" 4 slot as a base for my NI 9237 Module?

I would like to write a small labview .vi for strain gauge measurements, that uses NI 9237 as frontend and runs on my pc.

Maybe later i will add a digital IN on the NI 9237 to add switches and a little box

Message 3 of 5
(2,849 Views)

sorry no update on tis topic, i ditched the chassis as i don't need the speed and used 9178

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,527 Views)

i think you need to write the right software to the frc chassis to get it running, the ni support told me that it is the usual trap for starters that without the right "realtime" measure software you cannot use it in any way because it is not a standard daq chassis..

maybe there is just an input output version that converts the output/input module to a very dump version. it should work...

just phone the ni support if everything goes wrong

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,515 Views)