From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI USB-TC01 thermocouple socket parts

Solved!
Go to solution

Does anyone know the part number for the thermocouple socket pcb on the USB-TC01 temp.sensor?

Need to replace it due to its worn out.

kls
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,817 Views)

Hello Kimlorentz, 

I have just had a talk, and it looks like we do not have a sellable part number corresponding to the PCB. Basically, we do not offer a replacement part for this one. 

Two options you have now are:

-send it off for RMA

-buy a new one

Given the low cost of the device (£95) I think it is better just to buy a new one, as the P&P fees would make the repair more expensive than the new unit. 

Best Regards, 

Mikolaj Mroszczak

AE@NIUK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything has an End, and you get to it only if you keep on
-E. Nesbit
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,765 Views)

Tnx anyway, I am looking at parts on the web in Norway to se if anybody got what I need.

Found out it's an MOEGA Model: PCC-SMP-U

kls
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,763 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kimlorentz

Hi Kimlorentz, 

thank you for posting that. I think I misunderstood you at first, but everything I said still stands. 

I have had a look at our R&D databases and I can confirm that it is the one used in this module.

Best Regards,

Nick

AE@NIUK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything has an End, and you get to it only if you keep on
-E. Nesbit
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,757 Views)