Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI DAQ 6281

I am using the DAQ 6281 for the first time. I need to acquire the data from it and save it into the Excel format. I want to connect the keithley 2306 battery simulator with the DAQ 6281. Can anyone help me how to make the setting work...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,610 Views)

@vinod 3490 wrote:

Can anyone help me how to make the setting work...

Sure! This forums intention is to help people using National Instruments Products!

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,595 Views)

Hi Christian,

Can you give me a description of how to use the Keithley 2306 Battery simulator with the NI 6281 DAQ module. The main problem is about Keithley interfacing with the DAQ.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,592 Views)

What exactly are you trying to do? Just measure the output voltage of the Keithley? The output current?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,587 Views)

We need to connect the Keithley to a mobile, need to note down the voltage and current of the mobile using DAQ.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,584 Views)

I'm not sure why you would use a DAQ card instead of a GPIB interface to the Keithley.

The 6281 can only measure voltage so you would use one channel for the voltage and then measure the voltage drop across a known shunt resistor and calculate the current.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,581 Views)

@Dennis_Knutson wrote:

I'm not sure why you would use a DAQ card instead of a GPIB interface to the Keithley.

Maybe they don't have a GPIB device available to interface the Keithley instrument.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,570 Views)