Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-9262 as a DAC module?

Hi everyone,

I need some advice about the DAC module for my testing process. I designed an RF circuit (vector modulator) and I have to provide 5 bias voltages (V1~V5) to make it work! The testing scenario is described as follows. The DAC is controlled by computer with the input digital should be a random sequence (PRBS or so) while the analog output should be 5 voltages (V1~V5) in the range from 0~10V. The DAC should be programmable with a predefined lookup table (as demonstrated in the picture). I have some questions:

- I'm considering buying NI-9262 for this test but I'm just wondering whether NI-9262 can fulfill this test or not since I'm a newbie in NI equipment.
- Does NI-9262 come with Labview or any kind of free programming language since the budget is quite limited so far?

I really appreciate your help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,626 Views)

1. You will need a cDAQ chassis/carrier for your 9262.

2. You will program the 9262 using DAQmx.  In that driver, you just set the output voltage(s).  So I'm not sure where that fits in with your random bit sequences.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(1,598 Views)

Dear 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,565 Views)