Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9219 Fast Sampling Rate

Hi NI Community,

I have a NI 9219 DAQ recording resistance at very fast rate (20S/s) but the module cannot keep up the sampling rate. I used the sample program for resistance and added a few arrays to record the time and data on the table. Apparently the module can only record a change in value for every 5/10 of a second. How do I improve my structure so that the program records the data for every 1/10 of a second or 1/100 of a second based on the sampling rate input? Would the hardware be capable in achieving this task?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,727 Views)

Can't look at your code now, but have you seen this?   Looks like you may need to configure the device away from its default limit of 2 Hz sampling.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,715 Views)

Hi, one thing I noticed, maybe it's just a default value, but the sample rate on the front panel is set to 1000 and the max sample rate of the NI-9219 is 100.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,832 Views)