From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9205 with signal conditioner

I have a 9205 connected to a model 126 signal conditioner and endevco full bridge accelerometers. The 9205 lowest range is +/-200 mV. The accelerometers are 400 mV full scale range but I will never need the full scale. I can't seem to get a reading from the accelerometers (no gain applied). I have tried two different accels to rule out the error on the sensor. I connected a 9 V battery and properly got reading with a correct voltage range. I noticed when I went down to a +/- 200 mV range I got a 0.215 mV reading which I also have gotten with my accelerometer connected at that same range so that makes me think that is some kind of out of range error reading. It seems I am not getting a reading in the range with the accelerometer. I had talked with NI before getting this DAQ so I think it should be able to work with this setup. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,152 Views)