Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED DAQ SUGGEST!

Hello! I need a suggest about DAQs. For a project we need minimum 8 channels data acquisiton board. These channels may be used for generating analog signals. We have SCB-68E and 6221 DAQ. But when we acquire two different signal, we can not arrange two different sampling frequency. So we need a DAQ and usb i/o board to acquire signals different sampling frequency. For example, i may generate 1KHz sinus signal, record temperature sensor data with 1 Hz and record accelerometer sensor data with 200 Hz in the same time. Can you suggest me a  National instruments product for this purpose?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,764 Views)

Anybody wants to help?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,617 Views)

You might want to look at using cDAQ.  A single chassis can have multiple acquisition clocks, so read the specifications carefully to find one that will work for you.  But first, look at the modules to determine what modules and how many you will need.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,615 Views)

@m.serdar wrote:

Hello! I need a suggest about DAQs. For a project we need minimum 8 channels data acquisiton board. These channels may be used for generating analog signals. We have SCB-68E and 6221 DAQ. But when we acquire two different signal, we can not arrange two different sampling frequency. So we need a DAQ and usb i/o board to acquire signals different sampling frequency. For example, i may generate 1KHz sinus signal, record temperature sensor data with 1 Hz and record accelerometer sensor data with 200 Hz in the same time. Can you suggest me a  National instruments product for this purpose?

What is the generation part?? 

However.. Just configure the input ranges  and output ranges .. use the max sample rate you need for one task. 

For reading :Use a producer-consumer scheme and decimate the channel data that 'need' lower sample rate....

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,611 Views)