From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PCI-6035E card which is connected through a SC-2040 Differential Amplifier is showing IRQ ERRORS and is not detecting

PCI-6035E card which is connected through a SC-2040 Differential Amplifier is showing IRQ ERRORS and is not detecting
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,251 Views)
I would suggest to go through the Installation Wizard on this website. Depending on your operating system, how you get around IRQ conflicts is different. To get to the Installation Wizard goto ni.com >> Support >> Data Acquistion >> Data Acquistion Installation Wizard. It will then ask you what board and operating system. Read through this to make sure you installed everything properly. At the end there will be a troubleshooting guide which will help you determine how to get around the IRQ issue.

If this does not help, let me know. Also let me know what OS you are using and version of NI-DAQ.

Brian
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,251 Views)