From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple analog channels acquisition and ghosting

Hi all in the commuity,

I'm quite new in this forum. I'm writing to really ask for an help in rightly using my DAQ equipment. I have a USB-6281 DAQ and I'm using it to acquire voltage on two analog channels. These voltage signals coming from two different sources (two sensors). I'm implementing a labview code where the classical functions (channels creation, timing, triggering and so on) have been used. Unfortunately, I'm facing with a tedious problem during the acquisition. I'm quite sure I'm having troubles with ghosting, cause I can see the signal acquired on the second channel affecting the signal on the first one. I tried more or less all the suggested procedure for removing this phenomenon, even applying an unity gain buffer. Anyhow, no way to solve this problem. I'm now asking if everything is ok in my attached code and/or if I can do somthing more to prevent the ghosting. Thank you in advance for the reply.

If I missed similar discussion in this forum, please let indicate to me the link to it.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,812 Views)